Monday 21 January 2013

Introduction


Well, I've just figured out how to post on this blog.

I guess the first question is Why am I writing this blog?
I think I will be mainly using this blog as a way to keep a record of the rides and adventures I have (both on and off the bike). I also have some cycling goals in mind for this year (more on that later) which could be documented here. And lastly, its a good place to post the funny, insightful, thought provoking, puzzling and inspiring things I see everyday.

I would also just like to add one last thing: I love my girlfriend Bianca very much. She will no doubt be mentioned in the future posts - she is always supportive of me and (thankfully) is patient enough to let me do the crazy things I do. She is my rock and I am very lucky to have her.

RM

No comments:

Post a Comment